Advanced Development Concepts, LLC (ADC) is currently seeking a full time safety officer in the Charlotte NC area.
ADC is a heavy civil site development company that self performs clearing, grubbing, grading, utility work (Water, Sewer, Storm Drain Installation), concrete, and paving. We currently have 150 employees working.
Some of the responsibilities of this position:
- Ensure that federal, state and local laws, regulations, rules and codes are observed
- Manage OSHA record keeping and reporting requirements
- Coordinate safety training for new and existing employees
- Help develop controls for identified hazards, coordinate the implementation of controls from result of hazard analysis.
- Review policies, and procedures and recommend changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate work place accidents and injuries.
- Help develop and implement haz-mat procedures, policies, and training requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement safety training for new employee orientation and annual required programs
- Conduct inspections of job sites to evaluate safety conditions and recommend improvements and corrections.
- Monitor and evaluate work practices to ensure compliance. Take corrective action as necessary.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace, conduct and coordinate on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices. Provide coaching for all compliance regulations.
- Assist in new employee orientation training
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accidents. Review property and injury reports.
- Assist with any incidents and/or compensation claims.
- Develop, implement and maintain a safety data sheets and site-specific policies
- Monitor, revise, and implement ongoing updates in safety regulations, laws or reporting requirements
- Purchasing of all safety supplies, products or training items required
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation will be based on experience. Bilingual individuals are a plus. This position will work with our Safety Specialist.
Please contact us to schedule an interview at 704-708-4663.
|Job Category||ADC Careers, Full Time|